Sunday, September 30, 2012

October, and More Panic Ensues

Oh my goodness. I just. Gah. Welcome to the month before NaNoWrimo.

There's just so much to do - we've got a relaunch coming up, which means updating novel info and writing novel info and possibly planning a novel and, crazy idea, maybe even coming up with a novel.

I love this season, and I hate this season, for the same reason: it makes me want to drop everything and start gearing up for November. Of course, there's Figment and skyborn and stuff to work on. Blog entries to write. That sort of thing. But I would rather be throwing myself into NaNo.

In fact, I'm just kind of insanely driven to write, period. Only, not on any of the plots I'm already working on. I set up another tumblr last night just so I could spit out all the random quote and streams of concious and random scenes I have flowing through my head that have nothing to do with anything. Who knows - some of the poetry's almost coherent enough to post on Figment.

All in all, I'm just a mess right now. I should really go work on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment